• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Anyone need a SMA 4000TL? Brand new in box in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EF Member
I have the following inverters for sale:

SB2500
IG 3.6 TL
IG 4.0 TL
Fronius 3.0TL
SMA SB1700
SMA SB3000
SMA SB3300
SMA SB3800

Ifinterested please call on 07970 413101

Cheers

Dave

B

BC108

I have been advised as i am not directly south facing using Sanyo panels the voltage swing they can achieve the 400TL can work with, I would get max efficiency

liquidity

Regular EF Member
I have been advised as i am not directly south facing using Sanyo panels the voltage swing they can achieve the 400TL can work with, I would get max efficiency
If you want advice on your potential install then please start a separate thread with a meaningful title and include your location and the size, orientation and pitch of possible mounting areas and info on any and all shading.

babba

Regular EF Member
If you want advice on your potential install then please start a separate thread with a meaningful title and include your location and the size, orientation and pitch of possible mounting areas and info on any and all shading.
ye get off his thread or else...

B

BC108

I am not looking for advice i am in discussion regarding the SMA 400TL but thank you for pouncing on any potential wrong doing

liquidity

Regular EF Member
Sorry, not trying to slap your wrist - it's just that the sort of query that I (wrongly!) thought you were making would get lost within this thread.

B

BC108

No harm done its just that I was going to purchase the 4000TL on this thread but it has gone but the member has other inverters for sale but I was putting my reasoning forward why I wanted that particular unit as he may of advised other inverters that have a similar spec. CEF promised me a unit and today at 3 o'clock let me down. Time is ticking away for the March deadline !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.