Discuss Anyone Use icertify app? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Gazthesparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
Im looking at starting a subscription with the icertify app for iPhone and iPad.

it looks good from what I can see and £50 a year for as many certs you need.

I currently use a pdf filling app on my iPad which is free but i am finding filling in certs is clunky and time consuming so looking for an app that speeds it up

50 quid a year doesn't seem too bad

Just wondering if anyone here uses it and if they have any reviews

I use it and love it, so simple, highly recommend it I wouldn't use anything else, my iPad never leaves my side so it's perfect!

thats good to hear, I hate those kind of programs where you are having to pay a subscription and all sorts of add ons to make it work but it looks good. As i say i have always used my iPad and pdf filler but looking at speeding this up. and for the 50 odd quid i think it will pay for itself in saving my time alone.

Can you start filling it in on site and alter and adjust and Finnish filling it in at home? then do you process the certificate and then does it produce a pdf which i can then email to my customers ?

I use it and it's well worth the subscription, you can start on site and complete at home and create PDF yes.

I use it and love it. It took me some time to realise you also get pat certificates danger notice fire notice and EICR visual with it as part of the subscription. The ease of filling in is fantastic. You can set default IR set up a cct and press Ring (final for Petes sake!) circuit and all the default Zs cable size etc. is done for you. I have not seen anything better yet. You can get remote signatures on it for supervisors etc. and email or airprint it, auto email to yourself I won't go on. Oh and one warning DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD. Oh yeh and I dont work for icertifi!... but maybe I should after that lot.

I use it and love it. It took me some time to realise you also get pat certificates danger notice fire notice and EICR visual with it as part of the subscription. The ease of filling in is fantastic. You can set default IR set up a cct and press Ring (final for Petes sake!) circuit and all the default Zs cable size etc. is done for you. I have not seen anything better yet. You can get remote signatures on it for supervisors etc. and email or airprint it, auto email to yourself I won't go on. Oh and one warning DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD. Oh yeh and I dont work for icertifi!... but maybe I should after that lot.

Thats good to know thanks for taking the time to review

Do you also pay for icertify cloud? I presume this just syncs the cert on all your devices ? so u can start to fill in on site on an iPad and the same cert is updated on the mac in the office so it gives you live updates?

if you don't go for that option does it mean that u can use the app across all devices but the cert is only openable on one device and it doesn't auto update ?

im just looking at going for the 60 quid for the year payment. Not needing to have the live sync option so thinking not going to bother with the cloud subscription

Hey this sounds great good info chaps I have been asking a few questions about this on another thread.

Can you run it on your laptop/windows?

Reply to Anyone Use icertify app? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock