Discuss Anyway to do Certs on iphone in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

there are some editable pdf forms on here somewhere that only need pdf reader (not sure how that works), cant remember where but think they are a sticky. Sure there is a pdf app for iphone out there.

Thanks for the replies gents.

Paul - If your looking for a guinea pig for a bit of beta testing more than willing to help, and if it's good enough you might even get me to part with some cash.

cheers mate. im working on it with a mate at the minute, trying to come up with a few things but trying to think of something that will genuinley help rether than being a gimic is quite hard!!

Easycert has an app for iphones etc in with the PC version but I dont know if its a standalone version or has to send to the PC to print, as I`ve not used it, though if you email the company they`ll tell you

Easycert is by far the best cert app for the Iphone. I like how you have the option to create a PDF and E-Mail that to the client. One draw back i have found, is that if your batt goes dead on your Iphone data can be lost.

All your data is stored on a remote server so if your phone get's lost or stolen then your covered.

If you want a professional package Tysoft do an excellent range of software for certs. Really simple to use and look good too.
You can download a free 14 day trial from their website. The latest release is compatible with both the iphone and the ipad.

Not being paid by their marketing dept just refreshing to find something that actually does what it promises first time !!!

Reply to Anyway to do Certs on iphone in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net