Discuss Anywhere that I can get 2330 level 2 question and answer papers? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Escyscott

Hi, Just started studying for my 2330 level2 and want to be able to test myself as I go to see if it's sinking in!

I signed up with OLCI training and have their coursework but also bought trevor linsleys book too. Completed the Health and safety section and done a free online exam for that and got 93% so am happy with that but then for the rest you have to pay for the sample tests and exam papers. Is there anywhere else I can get them?

So much to take in so I need to keep testing myself and practising!!

thanks.

Ask OLCI if they will give you an access code for smartscreen its full of mock papers for the 2330 from C&G Website i think

Try the swindon-massive website :D

THIS as im doing the L2 2330 course in my local college and the Tutors told us to check that website out and its really good also check out Smart Screen as that looks the same as the actual Exam .i just got a Distinction
on Unit 1 by practicesing on those two sites. so do the same

Reply to Anywhere that I can get 2330 level 2 question and answer papers? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 2 and level 3 2365 question
Firstly, I’m sorry if this has been asked before - it’s just that with a thorough search I can’t find the answer anywhere. I’m looking at options...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently training thru a company called tradestech, not very impressed so far, I was told that within 6 months I'd be able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock