Discuss Anywhere that lets you sit the 2382 17th edition exam only? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cairns

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that lets you sit the full 2382 17th edition exam only, or know of somewhere cheap where I could do the course, I'm in surrey so the closer the better, been looking £500 to do a poxy course, could go on a weeks holiday for that jeeze.

thanks

Hi there, your best bet is to call up your local colleges and people offering the full 17th course you should be able to do it for about £100 I was looking to do this but I didn't need to in the end because when I received my jib card it was already on there due to me doing the 2330 and nvq 3.

It will be on your card just send off for your jib card and it will be on there because you have worked to 17th edition during your courses. I was looking to do the same as you until my card arrived!

Reply to Anywhere that lets you sit the 2382 17th edition exam only? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am 17th Edition trained (although I've been out of the industry for a few years.) Looking to sit 18th Edition course and exam to get...
Replies
Views
An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, i am a part qualified electrician with City&Guilds qualifications in domestic electrical installation looking for work in the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can book the 18th edition wiring regulations update exam. I live in Worcestershire, I want to just sit the exam, I do...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock