Discuss appendix 3 and FIT applications in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Dmeltd

anyone else just going straight for the FIT application without waiting for the dno response on the appendix 3?

and for the deadline is it the fit application thats required
or the registration of the appendix 3 with the dno?
they are on a 5 day reply at the moment

well its if (as clint said) u feeling lucky punk? i would crack on but im not a follow it to the book person (on certain things) i got one ok in 3 weeks?? no good for u! whats the senario??

Been waiting over a month for DNO responses - have chased and been told they've received info but have a backlog. This was all before the current chaos was announced. Has no bearing on FIT application - get it in asap.

cheers guys

i was told you must have the dno appendix 3 in before the fit application but the way things are its just get in as much paperwork as you can

I have 2 installs next week where no response back yet. Surely there is a definitive answer on whether you MUST have the DNO confirmation first and whether there is a risk to FiT payments/levels if not received. I would hate to install them, take the cash and find the customer were on the lower tariff.

i would be honest with client! ie we cant see a prob!never had one yet!99.9% certain all will be ok! then its down to them!!

Which bit of the FIT application requires you to prove that the DNO has been notified? Just send your commissioning details off to the DNO, raise the MCS cert and get your customer's FIT application in. Stop creating obstacles where there are none!

Have I lost the plot - which bit is appendix 3? We just send G83 over when the job has been completed, unless there are multiple jobs when we send the G83/2 before installation.

Reply to appendix 3 and FIT applications in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock