Discuss apprentice nicknames in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

rumrunner

Just wondered what nicknames you have or call someone and why?
bane thats a cracker,:p
knew a apprentice called deadly once, he ended up contract manager.:D
atvbitwww

Tomorrow off goes without saying!!!
Monday too.

Then again, when I win EuroMiliions tonight, everyday is going to be a holiday.

Watch out ,its a full moon tomorrow,no drinking ,dancing or fornicating on a full moon:mad:
hope i get the day off ,someone always wants something done at easter:)
never mind a little easter egg for rummy wont go a miss,i like those gold coins with chocolate inside they remind me of kugerands,dream away ,away ,away:D

Blatant thread resurrection.:D
Used to have a female apprentice that I called “Shag”. She loved it but her dad raised a few eyebrows….lol.

I was called mad max for a while when i crashed a few forklifts in quick succession.

I was called cool hand luke by some people. I had a habit of walking about with my hand in my pockets.

I now get called the stig because of my silky skills at driving the mewp.

Donkeys years ago we had an apprentice we called “The snitch”. He is qualified now and still works for the company. Worked with a new lad recently and he informed me that he had been working with “The snitch“. What’s really funny is, his wife and kids call him that as well…pml.

I went into a ironmongers with my son who wanted a lock for his bedroom door last week (he is 15)

He is now referred to as 'w@nklock' there- the missus found it hilarious.

I had an Apprentice who was a goalie for his local team they never won much, soapy was his name, get it? ball skills like a bar of soap, well I thought it was funny anyway.

had an aprentice and we called him "banger" because he had a huge sausage he is in his 40s now and still gets called "banger"

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to apprentice nicknames in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock