Discuss Apprenticeship advice required! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First of, sorry if this is in the wrong area.

I have just completed my gcse's and will be starting college in September on a level 2 electrical installation course. However, I now realise that what I really need is an apprenticeship.
So, my question is, do I still have time to ask a company to take me on as an apprentice with the aim of starting in early September or have I left it to late?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Charlie

There is no harm in trying to get an apprenticeship now, you certainly won't get one if you don't try.
I was in a similar position a few years ago, I left college after finishing my A levels and didn't have a clue what I was going to do, sometime in July my grandfather arranged for me to have an interview with the local building company for an apprenticeship with their electrician, I started with them in the August and started college in the September.

Reply to Apprenticeship advice required! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock