Discuss Approved test. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Dumbspark

Can anyone help.. I'm looking for books for approved test, I have bs 7671, HSE stuff, certifier off construction, this other book is it Scottish building regs technical handbook maybe?? Can't remember exact name.. It does building structures, escape route lighting, planning permission etc. Urgent help required.. Any 1??? :)

any one got any comments on multiple choice questionaire??? been a sparky for 10 years and this question paper could cost me my job on thursday!! crazy world we live in eh!

any one got any comments on multiple choice questionaire??? been a sparky for 10 years and this question paper could cost me my job on thursday!! crazy world we live in eh!
answer the right ones,usually works..

How you doin mate im prob too late with this reply as u will be in doin test as we speak no doubt.
I recently just passed my aca test after failing questions the first time.Hope it went ok is a solid test its a matter of reading questions correctly as some of the wording is there to trip you up.
I didnt have any books to look over either.
let me know how you get on mate.

Got my 3rd resit for the aca this week, just the underpinning knowledge part this time. But it's gonna be the 3rd time Iv done it so I must be donning something wrong. Have a feeling a should be working from back to front as the harder questions are at the front. No way in buying all the books you need coz there's about ten of them! hacked off as well, 6 hour journey down to cambaslang, night in a hotel. All for a hour and a half question paper! Surely this part could be sat at any collage in Scotland. Money making scam if you ask me! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sorry Mate cant help you with the ACA as I am not even sure what it is lol

But would just like to say good luck 3rd time lucky you deserve it for your persistence

I am thinking of doing the a.c.a in the new year but heard its £100 a resit and ive been thinking is it worth it? any advice on the test and what you all think of it in general would be appreciated

Reply to Approved test. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock