Discuss Are there any autistic electricians here? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

if it took me 10 hours to drink 14 pints, i'd be worried. 10-11 hour working day (inc. travel) need 9 hours sleep, so only 4-5 hours left for beer. still, as i age, might cut down on the work portion .

Generally a lot better thanks westward got a few on going issues, things don’t heel as quick in ya 40’s as they did in me 20’s, went back to work 2 weeks ago, that was a shock to the system I can tell you!
That's great news. I have never suffered major trauma touch wood but I think generally you would be very lucky to not have some residual side effects no matter what your age.

Mr doctor asked me how many units of alcohol do I drink when I drink........turns out “all of em” wasn’t the answer he was looking for?
As for seeing ya GP op good luck with that, I got hit by a car in February ended up in major trauma and still had to wait 2 months to see a doctor!
It took that long for your missus to update the life insurance policy, the was "hoping" ;o)))))

Go see your GP, if you are concerned about anything, so far I have three times "Thyroid" recently Tumour on my Pituitary gland found via a blood test likewise Prostate Cancer, don't wait, check it out, more importantly don't leave anything to late, you might look a pratt, on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already had testicular cancer. Had to have chemo for 3 months. Wasn’t pleasant. That doesn’t help the anxiety

Woke up next to a fat bird after a party once, I still shudder when I think about it, that was traumatic for me, must have been therapeutic for her though.......

....had many skinny birds,in my younger days.....don't particularly remember any of them being much fun...:)

Thanks for posting this and although Asperger's and autism are"diagnosed" they are just different way of thinking.
If most people were Asperger's then we would be diagnosing the neurotypical people instead.
Aspergers is a blessing as well as a pain in the neck sometimes.
You get a super power of being able to think independently of general consensus and you get excellent logical reasoning, but at the expense of the parts of your brain that deal with people and variation in life.
Like others said there's a lot of variation in life and if you can accept that and perhaps externalise some of the more difficult parts you can move forward feeling more comfortable with yourself.

My Nephew is severely Autistic ie zero communication he's like a one year old but without any emotions
I'm no expert but my Sister is after caring for him for the last 17 years

She says the real experts say that everyone is somewhere on the Autism spectrum

My Nephew is severely Autistic ie zero communication he's like a one year old but without any emotions
I'm no expert but my Sister is after caring for him for the last 17 years

She says the real experts say that everyone is somewhere on the Autism spectrum
Sorry to hear that, my girlfriend was a bank worker after she did her psychology degree at the NAS helping look after a patient.

The trouble is the experts would say that all of us are on the spectrum as it suits them for most of us we'd just say that someone has their "moments" or is a tad "weird".

Reply to Are there any autistic electricians here? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net