Discuss Are these qualifications enough to get a job? in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sam010201

Active EF Member
Good evening,

New to this forum was looking for some advice of some electricians, I am currently in training to be a electrician, I have mymy level 3 award In requirements for electrical installations bs7671:2018 603/3298/0 also level 3 award In the building regulations for electrical installations in dwellings 603/0149/1 is this enough to get me a job and a electricians mate or as a trainee as I’m desperate to get into a job, any help would be much appreciated.

Zdb

0.00000000000000001Ω
I don't think you need any qualifications to be a trainee.

Regarding your current qualifications; The 18th edition is a 3 day course and the building regulations for electrical installations in dwellings is a 1 day course.

So in total you have done 4 days training.

TJ Anderson

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Good evening,

New to this forum was looking for some advice of some electricians, I am currently in training to be a electrician, I have mymy level 3 award In requirements for electrical installations bs7671:2018 603/3298/0 also level 3 award In the building regulations for electrical installations in dwellings 603/0149/1 is this enough to get me a job and a electricians mate or as a trainee as I’m desperate to get into a job, any help would be much appreciated.

Yeah, get yourself registered with some agencies mate.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 60 66.7%
  • Black

Votes: 30 33.3%

Electrician Talk