Discuss Are XS Training still trading? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Don't use them

I wouldn't advise using them though, a complete waste of time and money, they say on the website my advisor will give a full induction.....it's NEVER happened, I've been trying to get hold of my advisor for months, when I phoned David he seem like he wasn't bothered, I've asked for advice as I'm self employed and most the sites I go on are no phones allowed so I'm having trouble collecting evidence......he just said oh well.....as I asked if I could pay more for an assessor to come to site. Save yourself time and money go elsewhere.

Re: Don't use them

I wouldn't advise using them though, a complete waste of time and money, they say on the website my advisor will give a full induction.....it's NEVER happened, I've been trying to get hold of my advisor for months, when I phoned David he seem like he wasn't bothered, I've asked for advice as I'm self employed and most the sites I go on are no phones allowed so I'm having trouble collecting evidence......he just said oh well.....as I asked if I could pay more for an assessor to come to site. Save yourself time and money go elsewhere.

why not take a digital camera if no phones allowed?

I did my NVQ with XS and David and Stuart were the most helpful people I know of, not one problem, it went really smoothly and in good time. I would highly recommend them.

If you are experiencing problems contacting your assessor then you need to contact us and we will sort this out immediately. We often have candidates who require site observations at an additional cost so this is not a problem at all, however, we would always encourage you to collect evidence and/or arrange remote observations as this will not cost you more than what you have already paid if you have paid for the assessor built option. If you can contact us we are confident that you will shortly be amongst the many satisfied customers who have successfully completed the NVQ with XS Training and have since gained their JIB gold card

Please call 07985793094 or 07507718465, you can also send email to [email protected]

No where to put a camera most the time, as most the time we are either on roofs, corridors or on sites where there are loads of trades in the same area where u can't swing a cat.....I've tried lol my tripod ended up in bits.

Like others my experience of XS was very good and I was happy with the service I received.

I asked some of my colleagues to take photos of me at work which made life much easier.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

No where to put a camera most the time, as most the time we are either on roofs, corridors or on sites where there are loads of trades in the same area where u can't swing a cat.....I've tried lol my tripod ended up in bits.

Hi las.electrical

As stated previously, we would first advise that you contact us and hopefully we can offer a solution to this matter. If you were to contact us this will also allow us to confirm that you are indeed registered with XS Training and are carrying out an NVQ with us.

You have so far claimed the following;

You have not had induction with your assessor. The induction is perhaps the most important part of the NVQ so we are rather concerned that you have not yet had your induction.

You have been unable to contact your assessor and/or your assessor has not replied to your telephone calls/emails etc. Again, this causes us much concern as we acknowledge that this is not acceptable and will look into this matter as soon as you contact us with your details etc.

You have contacted me (David Alexis) and you claimed that I seemed unconcerned about your situation/complaint etc. For the record I would not show disinterest etc to anyone making a complaint and/or experiencing any difficulty with their NVQ. I am here to help and would certainly offer a solution to any problem you are experiencing as long as it complied with City & Guilds assessment methods.

You have also mentioned on-site assessments which we can also offer, however, the on-site assessments will be at an additional cost.

We would, therefore, appreciate you contacting us via email and/or telephone so that we can help you successfully complete your NVQ.

Kind Regards

David Alexis 07985793094

Stuart Driver 07507718465

XS Training LTD
www.xstraining.com

Email: [email protected]

I used XS Training and I found they did a really good job of picking up the pieces after Delta Electrical Training went bust. Sadly XS Training need you to be in all your pictures so I had to start again from scratch which was a pain, but something you have to do.
Just like when I was at school and did my homework the night before it had to be handed in I left everything until the last minute, so I had to upgrade to the assessor built portfolio, which Stuart sorted out between Christmas and New Year when a lot of companies would have been on holiday.

XS Training probably isn't a one size fits all solution for everyone, but I found it worked well for me.

Reply to Are XS Training still trading? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock