Discuss arlo pro add on camera in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a query that I have recently purchased the Arlo Pro 2 bundle from London , it came with this VMB3500 base station. I am curious what the specs are, especially the processor? I currently own another bundle with the original Arlo, that came with the VMB3000 andI am alos thinking that if perhaps these two base stations can be used together to help with range? I use the Orbi mesh routers, so I have one base station in the router, and if possible, I want to plug the other base station into an Orbi satellite. Please advise regarding the arlo pro add on camera?

Reply to arlo pro add on camera in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, this one is for the cctv gurus Installing a cctv system with 14 HiKVision is cameras. 13 of which are via wireless bridges as it is a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am a diyer and very new to anything electrical. I was hoping to put a new outdoor ip camera up outside the house. At the side of my...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, I am new here, so please excuse my inexperience... I am looking to add CCTV external outdoor microphones (Netview External...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I have an NEC TH7800 thermal tracer for sale. Its one year old and is in perfect condition. I am based in Ireland but the camera was purchased...
Replies
Views
mayfair
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock