Discuss Armadillo Workwear Offer to the Forum Members! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Armadillo Workwear thought you lot would be interested in our latest promotion;
Get kitted out with all this;

1 Pair 1530 Blaklader Trousers 1860 65% Polyester/35% Cotton, twill, 300 g/m².
In these colours 2400 Khaki, 5600 Red, 8500 Cornflower blue, 8900 Navy blue, 9900 Black

1 Blaklader Belt

1 Pair Standard Knee Pads

2 Standard Polo Shirts
In these colours 1000 White, 8900 Navy blue, 9400 Grey & 9900 Black
1 Breathable Polo shirt
In these colours 1000 White, 8900 Navy blue, 9400 Grey & 9900 Black

Two line text embroidery on all three polo shirts (see picture attached)

+ Delivery to any UK location

Get kitted out with all this gear for just £99 + VAT

Any question drop me a line

All the best

Armadillo Workwear Ltd

Reply to Armadillo Workwear Offer to the Forum Members! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening forum. :) Ricky at TMS Print has put together a couple of deals for us. Deal 1 5 Polo shirts ( upto xxl ) 2 sweatshirts 1...
Replies
Views
W
Hi, I have 2 pairs of Brand New with Tags, Blaklader workwear trousers for sale. Both pairs are Black and are size D88 (W32 L29) I can sell...
Replies
Views
Lisa Needham
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock