Discuss Asbestos training recommendation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

NZ2UK Sparkie

Hi everyone
I have just moved to the UK from New Zealand and have completed my 17[SUP]th[/SUP] edition, ECS and JIB gold card.

While applying for jobs I have noticed some recruitment agencies require applicants to have completed Asbestos Awareness training.

Can someone recommend which online training provider to use
, I want to ensure whoever I use is widely recognised throughout the industry as there seems to be a few places offering the course.

Cheers

Thanks for the advise on the Asbestos training, I now have the certificate.

I'm trying to find out what other commonly required safety/training certificates that are beneficial for getting onto sites here in the UK,
Do you have any recommendations ona cheap and efficient training provider for IPAF ideally aroundBrighton/Hove area?

Reply to Asbestos training recommendation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, I'm looking at booking myself on the 2391. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever done the course online and then done the 2 day exam. If...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone recommend any reputable and cost effective online training centres in London which provide the 18th edition course including the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I searched for other threads of this but the threads seem to be a few years old. I'm a 36 year old Electrician from WA with 18 years...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any C&I technicians/ engineers out there who can offer some advice on their training path/ the required training path for this industry? I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock