Discuss Aurora desktop display in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PvNewbie

Hi Guys.

We've just installed our first Power One Aurora and are pretty impressed. The desktop display appears to be great and we have one happy customer.....except when he plugs it into his PC. Nothing happens. Unlike the SunnyBeam, where you get a 'drive' full of excel spreadsheets of your data, there seems to be nothing from this boy. We've got the drivers installed correctly but are not quite sure what software to run to communicate with the remote display.

Can anyone help/advise?

Cheers

Newb

i have had the same problem. or maybe im not doing something right. i need to call these guys but haven't had the time yet.
Power-One Ltd.

Worthing, United Kingdom
+44 1903 823323

Reply to Aurora desktop display in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, hope somebody can help me with this. Sons house 2 doors away is rented out and has Power One inverter with 13 panels. No wi-fi in the house...
Replies
Views
I recently had a 4kW system installed with a PVI 3600-OUT inverter with Desktop remote monitor. Whilst the live monitoring is ok I cannot save any...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I'm new here but was wandering if anybody would be kind enough to give me some advise or explain what I need to be able to monitor my...
Replies
Views
Sunshine777
S
L
ERIKS UK is one of Europe’s leading industrial service partners providing engineering knowledge and expertise. With over 20 Workshops...
Replies
Views
lman_271860
L
L
ERIKS UK is one of Europe’s leading industrial service partners providing engineering knowledge and expertise. With over 20 Workshops...
Replies
Views
lman_271860
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock