Discuss Auto lighting issue in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gt4grey

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to replace the standard 12 volt instrument lighting in my 1992 Toyota with a 12 volt led strip, is it possible to include a dimmer switch in the circuit ?

many thanks. Gt4grey

Attachments

• 74668FA2-8EF4-439B-8E2A-707C3CA1D343.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Auto lighting issue in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am looking for some advice on auto wiring. I’m converting an International KB2 from 6v +ve earth to 12volt negative. Everything is good...
Replies
Views
My passat had an incident where Battery acid leaked and it damaged ABS Module, various light on dashboard switched on. Auto hold, cruise control...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views
I fitted a dimmer switch by daisy chaining the dimmer switch to a normal plug. The challenge is the light flickers at random intervals. If I take...
Replies
Views
DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock