Discuss Awaiting Results Looking For Work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

SHendyCrouch

Sorry if this seems like a broken record and hope im in the correct place of this site?

I have recently sat my level 3 exams and am awaiting results. Although i have been told i passed both my practical exams just waiting on written for internal verification.

Im 24, currently working in retail but have paid for my own course now looking for work within the trade.

I have just sat my 2330 level 3 exams. And still have my 17th Edition(awaiting results 2330), PV(awaiting results 2330) and my 2391(once i pay for it) to do.

I have had experience in similar field Audio Visual and basic electrical work as a labourer.

I am willing to work a trial period or come in and show how much I want this.

Any interest please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your time, Stru

Where you are at the moment will not benefit you doing the 2391 to get the most from this course you first need to be an experienced sparky with a good knowledge of new and old installation methods otherwise it will just confuse you and raise more questions than it answers, don't fall into the trap of trying to get get lots of bits of paper, because you will be looked upon as someone with no experience but will expect higher rates because he has lots of c&g exams
Save your money, put more effort into trying to help out a local firm on the weekends, for free if needs be
Don't listen to what the training centres tell you, it forums like this where you will get a realistic ( if not sometimes harsh) picture of the real way things are

Reply to Awaiting Results Looking For Work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock