Discuss B&Q this morning OK in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Looking for some door handles right, as you will wondered down the lectric Aisle, Bloke and his Wife looking at Batten holders, being the kind sort of bloke I am, the bloke asked me if I was an electrician, yes I said do you want any help, yes please Mrs said, FTO said Mr so I did, what a twerp.

pete, when will you learn.... you can't educate pork.

He maybe thought you was chatting up his missus

What you doing buying door handles? Get a joiner in and get it done properly :p
Dumb, If I can't fit a door handler, then giving upwould be a better choice:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I’m sure the gentleman would rather use b&q’s “How to” leaflets than the advice of an actual electrician. Only 2 cables, right? Just cut off the bare one... not needed

There be a post in the DIY section from Mr Twerp I'm not an electrician but getting one in but would like to know how he will connect it just so I know what he is going to do.

Looking for some door handles right, as you will wondered down the lectric Aisle, Bloke and his Wife looking at Batten holders, being the kind sort of bloke I am, the bloke asked me if I was an electrician, yes I said do you want any help, yes please Mrs said, FTO said Mr so I did, what a twerp.

Your posts are getting more and more like Buzz's.:pWhat's FTO mean?

He maybe thought you was chatting up his missus

What you doing buying door handles? Get a joiner in and get it done properly :p
Not a chance, not a looker, at any stretch of the imagination, thought She was going to bite me. No not in that way Spoon.

Not a chance, not a looker, at any stretch of the imagination, thought She was going to bite me. No not in that way Spoon.

My mind is a pure as the driven snow.... I don't know what you mean..

Just had an image pop up in my head of Pete999 walking in to B+Q with his tool belt on festooned in Knipex and Weha tools a bit like Clint Eastwood entering a saloon and "meaning" business...........

I bet he dragged the woman off to the petrol lawnmower section to show her the "quick start mowers"...........

Reply to B&Q this morning OK in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock