Discuss Baffled in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As title, this morning I am totally confused. Been out to a call-out and observed the following:

several peoples, both male and female, out in the sun, actually running along the pavements or at the side of the road. sometimes singly, occasionally in pairs.

there are no bush fires; no earthquakes; no signs of alien invasion; not even a hawker hunter falling out of the sky.

i think it may be some sort of government conspiracy, as some of the participants must be secret service, as they are wired up with these earpieces that you see with the septics FBI.

And when they reach Traffic lights and road junctions do they bounce up and down on the spot. like they need to get to a toilet urgently?

If so I have witnessed theses beings.
Looks to me to be a very unhealthy occurrence.

I've also witnessed many with a device strapped to their arms

Last edited:
think it may be some form of masochism. they all appear to be in great (self-inflicted) pain.

It is because their electric car charger has tripped, or the batteries have gone flat and they have to run to/from work, shops etc.
The devices in their ears are satnavs , because they no longer know where they are.

Maybe there was a half priced beer special somewhere with no nearby parking available and stocks were limited. Can't think of any other reason to be running anywhere on a Sunday.

and the pubs would not be open for another 3 hours, let alone it being close to last orders.

Were they also wearing strange coloured clothes that appear too small for normal humans to fit into.

Were they also wearing strange coloured clothes that appear too small for normal humans to fit into.

That's is a good sight to see when you are driving along. It may also be classes as a safety hazard as I do take my eyes off the road to have a good look. (Can I just say that I'm talking about females now...)

Reply to Baffled in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock