Discuss BAHCO 6 Piece VDE Interchangeable Ratchet Screwdriver Set in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello

Looking at new set of drivers and have used the Bahco drivers and they are the best i have used before but lost most, would have them again.
Just seen the BAHCO 6 Piece VDE Pozi & Slot Interchangeable Ratchet Screwdriver Set online.

Like the idea of them but with the price they are i would like some feedback from people who use them first.

Anyone used them or know if they are any good?

All advice appreciated.

Thanks

Get a traditional set of drivers mate, I had a similar Irazola set and it was a pita swapping blades all the time. Much easier to reach into the bag and pick one up

Thanks both for the advise.

Will get a normal set then.
Still thinking of going with the bahcos like this (linked as there are a few bahco types i think?) unless you can suggest some better ones?
Have used wera (one bent and replacement broke in a short space of time), fatmax i like but pref the feel of bahco.

Thanks

Hello

Looking at new set of drivers and have used the Bahco drivers and they are the best i have used before but lost most, would have them again.
Just seen the BAHCO 6 Piece VDE Pozi & Slot Interchangeable Ratchet Screwdriver Set online.

Like the idea of them but with the price they are i would like some feedback from people who use them first.

Anyone used them or know if they are any good?

All advice appreciated.

Thanks

be nice if they did an adjustable torque handle to fit the same shafts.

They are great for me as I'm doing basic maintenance at the moment and they are handy as I've got all me screwdrivers in a pouch together. Saves me having to carry screwdrivers individualy. Depends what sort of work you are doing

Yeah wera for me personally haven't tried the wiha yet... Although gettin tools I used in the uk is a pain as I have to wait for them to be shipped here..thinking about trying out channellock set of snips and pliers.. Seem to be popular here.. Made in the US aswell so must be reasonably good

Reply to BAHCO 6 Piece VDE Interchangeable Ratchet Screwdriver Set in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net