• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Barduct BL range, Tap Off box, Siemens - BVP:BT1133 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S P

-
Reaction score
SIEMENS - BVP:BT1133 , TPN FUSIBLE TAPPING BOX, BARDUCT BL
RANGE, TAP OFF BOX, AUTO SHUTTERS, 3 PHASE + N

Perfect working condition, had only been fitted around a year before removing due to the close of premises.
Looking for best offers. They go for around £1,200 new. More photos available.

DSC_5722-min.JPG
DSC_5723-min.JPG
DSC_5727-min.JPG

Reply to Barduct BL range, Tap Off box, Siemens - BVP:BT1133 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Wireless switching can really simplify an electrical installation. The FERRET is an RF unit that can add remote control to applications. It's tiny...
Replies
Views
On one of my sites, I have a 6 rising busbars ( E & I powerbar) rated at 250 A connecting a tap off box with a Schneider 100A isolator feeding a...
Replies
Views
I hear many views of people who believe that DPF's and CDPF's fitted to their vehicles are a problem and many people resort to removing them, or...
Replies
Views
C
I have the following USED GEC Tap off boxes for sale if anyone can make use of them. 1 only 32A TP&N tap off box. Part Number RSSR 323N4 1 only...
Replies
Views
charlieboy
C
C
Hi, I have a quantity of Ottermill TP&N Tap Off Boxes for sale, fully refurbished if your interested or know somebody that may be interested, act...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock