Discuss Bath Rugby v Newcastle Facons in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Any Newcastle Falcon fans on line yet? some score wasn't it come on Bath Rugby, not gloating, honest.

Pete. I'll throw my hat in the ring here and disclose that I'm a Saints fan. Hard to admit with you guys beating us the other week!

Pete. I'll throw my hat in the ring here and disclose that I'm a Saints fan. Hard to admit with you guys beating us the other week!
Alan I have lived in Northampton for nearly 25 years, still can't commit myself to be a Saints fan, lived in Bath before I moved here,once a Bath Man always a Bath man, although I still keep an eye on Saints as long as they are lower than Bath in the tables and we have won every time we play them. lol

Although I'm now living in sunny Surrey I grew up in Northampton. My parents are still there. I still have a recording of Saints beating Bath in a certain cup final a couple of years back

Although I'm now living in sunny Surrey I grew up in Northampton. My parents are still there. I still have a recording of Saints beating Bath in a certain cup final a couple of years back
Stop Stop I don't want to hear about it

The general consensus at Saints is that we let the wrong No 9 go and that last season Fotuali'i was not allowed to do his stuff.

Just been looking at the comings and goings of all the clubs could be another exciting season.

Reply to Bath Rugby v Newcastle Facons in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, have an old bathroom fan. Which has two wires the black and red (line and neutral). The fan has no isolator switch and was powered when the...
Replies
Views
What is it with the recent prices I'm getting at wholesalers, just about everything anyone quotes now is about 20% dearer than I can get things...
Replies
Views
I’m sure this is simple, but it’s confusing me for some reason. I have a line wire coming into a bathroom that used to go to a lighted medicine...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Time has come where we do actually need to start installing these. Few new builds coming up where is now a requirement. Done the course...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to wire in a timer switch to a bathroom extractor fan. The extractor fan is currently wired to the light switch or more specifically...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock