Discuss Bath Rugby in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bath got away with it again on Friday. Last minute penalty. At least England did the business against Wales. Difficult to stomach over excited Welsh folks for a year. :D

Bath got away with it again on Friday. Last minute penalty. At least England did the business against Wales. Difficult to stomach over excited Welsh folks for a year. :D
Didn't England score in the last 5 mins, wouldn't say they did the business, luck more than anything, by the way who were Bath playing?

Any win against the Welsh is good. They do tend to get over excited out west when they "win a few game". :D

Ah,when I first read that I naturally assumed that you meant to type "Grand slams"
We do get excited winning a slam after a gap of a year or two
The experience may be quite rare for your selves especially this last twenty years or so, the excited feeling can feel like alien experience though until you win enough that it becomes 2nd nature ;)

:)

Any win against the Welsh is good. They do tend to get over excited out west when they win a few games. :D
Ah,when I first read that I naturally assumed that you meant to type "Grand slams"
We do get excited winning a slam after a gap of a year or two
The experience may be quite rare for your selves especially this last twenty years or so, the excited feeling can feel like alien experience though until you win enough that it becomes 2nd nature ;)

:)
Not sure what you mean Al, I'm a Bath man born and bread so I'm as pleased as punch that Bath beat Saints (although I live in N/ton my roots are in Bath, secondly I am a Red Rose supporter

Pete I do understand that, unfortunately ;) you are a Barf fan, living in Northampton. Barf were very lucky on Friday in that Saints gave away a last minute penalty.

Pete I do understand that, unfortunately ;) you are a Barf fan, living in Northampton. Barf were very lucky on Friday in that Saints gave away a last minute penalty.
Just wonder what the response would be if the boot was on the other foot? "Bathy trounced by Saints"???? Yes they were lucky, but you make your own luck "come on Bath Rugby"

Normal service resumed tonight Pete. After a couple of seasons it looks like Saints are getting some mojo back. About bloody time too!

I think half the problem for Bath was that They didn't turn up and have slso sustained a lot of injuries.
I could relate a story of my move to Nton and my refusal to ever visit Franklyn Gardens again. Bloody Saints.

Do you support the Cobblers?
Do I hell as like, footbal to me is a non entity with regards to Sport, a bunch of inbreds chasing a bag of wind about, and going Harpic when they kck said bag of wind into a net, my Mrs couldn't miss Sorry Alan not having a dig at you, Soccer does nothing for me, been a Rugby Man all my life as well as a Bath supporter, never support any other team, an I have been living in this neck of the woods nearly as long as I lived in Gods City of Bath, I even played for Bath Harlequins back in the early 70s Late 60s, halcyon days of a good legal punch up followed by numerous pints of what ever was on offer, now where are the paper hankies? I feel a tear coming on.

Reply to Bath Rugby in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net