Discuss Bathroom Heating Options? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Folks,

Need some ideas.....small bathroom with 150w towel rail and pull switch globe light. She wants more heating but without those ugly light heaters. No room on the walls for a fan heater alas.

She has no plumbed central heating....all storage heaters. Ceiling void and stud walls. Solid floor which has been recently tiled.

Any ideas? :confused:

How about she loses the towel rail and replace it with an IP rated panel heater dimplex do one for about £100 chucks out 10 times the towel rail and funny enough thats my next job and its almost identical to yours.

Hope that helps.

Chris

At least with that option towels nearby they will still dry or you could suggest that you rip up all the floor tiles and do some underfloor heating:) just make sure you are out of arms reach when you mention it.

Chris

Reply to Bathroom Heating Options? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently moved into a flat to find that my top floor main light is wired into central heating circuit, along with bathroom towel rail . As a...
Replies
Views
Hello, a friend has asked about fitting an electrically heated towel rail in their bathroom. The location is on the wall opposite the bath in a...
Replies
Views
One of the oddest jobs I've ever had today. Called by a plumber I know who had attended after a leak through the kitchen ceiling from bathroom...
Replies
Views
1) We have been asked to tender for general maintenance, 5 yearly tests and other bits on several sites around our area, when reading the 3 page...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Folks, Bit of an introduction thread - I'm a total newbie on this forum and looking for a bit of advice. Just moved in with my gf for the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock