Discuss battery chargers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
help before purchase, i have walkie talkies that are charged with 9v 200mA charger, would it be a problem charging them with 9v 300mA charger as have misplaced the original 1.??? your knowledge and reasons are great:rolleyes:;):confused:

Should be OK if its one of those automatic electronic things that cuts out once the batts are charged , it will just charge them a bit quicker. To be sure, why not ask the battery manufacturer first.

Cheers.........Howard

should be no problem as long as the plug is the right size and polarity.

Should be OK if its one of those automatic electronic things that cuts out once the batts are charged , it will just charge them a bit quicker. To be sure, why not ask the battery manufacturer first.

Cheers.........Howard

don'tthinkit will charge quicker, the radios will draw whatever current they require. like on a slightly different tack, i have given up trying to explain to her indoors that the oven does not get hot quicker if you turn the stat up full, it just gets hotter.

Reply to battery chargers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock