Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Beauty !! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MRES

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have been to look at a job this afternoon. The customer has had a periodic done on a property they let out. The periodic has been done by a local company. The report is shocking ! :eek:

Obviously it is 6 pages long, I will scan it and post it on here, see how many faults you can pick in it.

I just need to know how to post it ! :D

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
D

Dave

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Use the attachment feature in post reply....upload it to word pad etc then attach it in a post..

S

Spudnik

I have been to look at a job this afternoon. The customer has had a periodic done on a property they let out. The periodic has been done by a local company. The report is shocking ! :eek:

Obviously it is 6 pages long, I will scan it and post it on here, see how many faults you can pick in it.

I just need to know how to post it ! :D
Looking forward to seeing this!:D

M

MRES

For some reason I can`t upload the images, I am getting a message saying the website is under maintenance or may have a programming error. Any advice ?

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Beauty !! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom