Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Been there, done that, NOT got the T-Shirt ! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

duska

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Guys and Gals,

So, just to give you a little background...... Ive been a Kitchen Fitter for the last 20 years and with it did all the elecs, Eg. New ring for Kitchen, New 6mm feed for double oven, sometimes even a CU change etc, etc.

In Jan 2005 I did the Part P course when it first came in, But mid Jan 2005 I started Contracting to a different company, who (beacause of the new regs) sent in a sparky to do the first fix before the new Kitchen went in and He returned for the second fix when we were done.

Consequently I never Registered with anyone as I thought this would be a waste of more cash, having just spent £800 on the course and nearly another £800 on test equipment and having a week off with no pay (self employed)

Anyway (I feel like i'm starting to ramble on a bit) I would like to get up to date with everything so, my question is....

Is there a course that is designed for someone who is a little rusty or do you guys think I should just do the Part P again ? and, Is there any other course you think I should look at doing ?

Still got the Test Equipment, it will be ready for Calibration though.

I feel I'm ok with everything apart from the testing side of things. After three years most of it has been forgotten.

Cheers in Advance,

Duska.

Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
D

duska

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Access,

Sounds perfect, unfortunately Wales is a little too far for me. I'm near Sheffield !

Reply to Been there, done that, NOT got the T-Shirt ! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom