Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Been there, done that, NOT got the T-Shirt ! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

duska

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Guys and Gals,

So, just to give you a little background...... Ive been a Kitchen Fitter for the last 20 years and with it did all the elecs, Eg. New ring for Kitchen, New 6mm feed for double oven, sometimes even a CU change etc, etc.

In Jan 2005 I did the Part P course when it first came in, But mid Jan 2005 I started Contracting to a different company, who (beacause of the new regs) sent in a sparky to do the first fix before the new Kitchen went in and He returned for the second fix when we were done.

Consequently I never Registered with anyone as I thought this would be a waste of more cash, having just spent £800 on the course and nearly another £800 on test equipment and having a week off with no pay (self employed)

Anyway (I feel like i'm starting to ramble on a bit) I would like to get up to date with everything so, my question is....

Is there a course that is designed for someone who is a little rusty or do you guys think I should just do the Part P again ? and, Is there any other course you think I should look at doing ?

Still got the Test Equipment, it will be ready for Calibration though.

I feel I'm ok with everything apart from the testing side of things. After three years most of it has been forgotten.

Cheers in Advance,

Duska.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
D

duska

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Access,

Sounds perfect, unfortunately Wales is a little too far for me. I'm near Sheffield !

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Been there, done that, NOT got the T-Shirt ! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom