Discuss being thick in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Doomed

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
16mm 3 core swa single phase clipped direct outside (shaded) on a 63 B type 60898
Do I really mean that the maximum length is 68m, or am I being really thick tonight?
Trying to look at a way of providing more power to an outlet pillar that happens to be the furthest point from the supply cabinet (approx 130m) - the new proposed user says that they will need at least 2 x 32A sockets, possibly a 16A as well

16mm 3 core swa single phase clipped direct outside (shaded) on a 63 B type 60898
Do I really mean that the maximum length is 68m, or am I being really thick tonight?
Trying to look at a way of providing more power to an outlet pillar that happens to be the furthest point from the supply cabinet (approx 130m) - the new proposed user says that they will need at least 2 x 32A sockets, possibly a 16A as well
Work out your loading, measure the distance apply the correct formula to get the correct cable size

I don't think that I can feasible use greater then 16mm, so I have been trying to reverse engineer it and work out the possibility of getting the people in charge to move the position of where the outlet pillar is, but screaming kids and life is making it hard to think.

Reply to being thick in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Basic question to see if what I wish to do is correct: Client wants to build (or is building) and outside room (roughly 8m by 4m) to be used as a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have been asked to provide some outside socket outlets in a retail setting for market traders / catering vans. The premises is an old...
Replies
Views
ELECSA Certification Scheme Regulations Clarification (ELECSA Assesment)
Hi All, I have my ELECSA assessment in a few weeks time. I was going to install an in-line water heater at a friends house but am now considering...
Replies
Views
J
I've just finished installing a ring on my barn conversion project. The Kitchen, utility & Garage are on separate rings & they're all fine... The...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
K
Hi, I'm new to this , so will try and keep it simple. Have been in (new to us) house. Currently have a shed adjacent to house fed , this is...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock