Discuss Beko Condenser not heating in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

abeattie85

hi, I have a Beko DC7110 condenser dryer that's not heating, I have cleaned out all filters etc, the heating element has been replaced(which includes thermal overload) and the front thermal overload has been resistance tested and is fine, what could potentially be the reason?

Thanks

check for voltages before and after the thermal overloads.see if the 240V is reaching the element. could be a control board fault.

Fuse blown, cb tripped, rcd tripped, power cut, hows that lot for starters we need a bit more info.
Thanks

No cbs fuses or rcds blown at the boards and no power cut, all was working fine until the other day, everything apart from heating works, it spins and is collecting some water but I'd imagine if it was heating it would collect more,I'll check what telectrix said at work tomorrow, any other things I could check for here at home? Is there usually a "reset" button or anything on these things?

No cbs fuses or rcds blown at the boards and no power cut, all was working fine until the other day, everything apart from heating works, it spins and is collecting some water but I'd imagine if it was heating it would collect more,I'll check what telectrix said at work tomorrow, any other things I could check for here at home? Is there usually a "reset" button or anything on these things?
All the thermal links OK?

Mmm don't think so, basically it turns on, spins, sucks water out but doesn't heat up, I purchased and fit a new heating element this morning, last week bought my meter back and checked the thermal overload at the front, I got readings so pretty sure it's fine, I have dismantled much of it and cleaned it all out, unplugged connections and Re connected, there is a very low amount of heat, like minimal that I could probably fart warmer air,I will take it in to my work tomorrow and test it over with multimeters see if there is voltages etc getting to the heating element

Reply to Beko Condenser not heating in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock