Discuss Best all in one 2391 inspection meter in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

been ofered the fluke all in one, have several other fluke meters quite like them really. but not sure which way to go now!

Theres always one

Ha ha ha, I know, Its never usually me..

To be honest i would also sugest the MEGGER MFT1552, There very well known for there relaibility.
I only brought the metrel MI3101 because i got it at a very very good price. and i have no regrets at all now ive used it.

I think the metrel testers have been given a bad name in the past but the newer models that are being released are very good, dont compare them to older models you have seen.

No used them for years. plenty room in the bag for paperwork and stuff but bit of a futter changing the cables around a lot, And not keed on the analogue sweep on the IR/Continuity tester.

I know what you are saying about leads etc and i dont have the analogue cont tester, but yes, i am old skool, although not that old.

Must admit, i will be looking for an all in one sometime this year.

Its just that none of them excite me that much (if one can get excited by such a thing).

I will certainly be avoiding the Fluke, which just about leaves the Robin multi or the megger.

I do also have a megger separates kit as well, but i just cant get on with those and they only come out if the Robins are sent for calibration etc.

The auto test on the RCD is a good idea tho.

Reply to Best all in one 2391 inspection meter in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock