Discuss Best Book to keep in toolbox in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

me too, only prob is can't get em out before spring, they might get wet

The part P doctor is not a bad publication if you are a bit wet behind the ears.I actually learned something new...............if you put tape across the screws in the back boxes,its reduces I.R faults!!!!!!!!!
Not sure if i could be ersed with that one right enough..........does anyone actually do this?????Have i been kept in the dark all these years?????

Reply to Best Book to keep in toolbox in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

What is the best control and automation book to read, I am in Australia and have probably intermediate knowledge but would like to be able to read...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
Just though I would post this as the books in the link have now been updated for amendment 2. I know some of you use these as your onsite guide...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Beginners Guide to Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) Units: A Solution to Indoor Air Quality Woes A guide to Positive Input...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got an new outbuilding that needs power run out to it, the building is very close to the house and the original plan was to run an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock