Discuss Best Bribe you have been involved in! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
USSR 1986, Power outage to Office building main fuses blown nit sure of the reason any way gad to call the Sov Electric Board, reckon they knew what gad occurred, cus Boris the Spark turned up, sucking what was left of his teeth "big problem Mr Pete" turned out he needed new fuses obviously and it would take some time to get them, "how long" more sucking of the sole incisor in his gob, maybe week 10 days, don't be a berk what do you want to hasten the job? maybe Johnny Walker OK into the shop on the compound one bottle of JW Red, The Bar steward had the fuses in is Tool bag, sometime you have to oil the wheels of Communism to get what you want, who said Capitalism is dead? job done everyone happy. including me as I drunk about a third of it.

Business is business and certainly on the international stage it is somewhat naive to think you can compete without any incentivisation.

I'm not proud of this, but...
well, long story short...
I was doing some pre-wedding photos with the bride, and as she changed outfits i just couldn't help myself from getting in on the action!
So, there you have it...I transgressed, No-one knew, the bride was happy...and trust me, so was I!

Oh! "Bribe?"
Sorry...

I'll get my coat...

I'm not proud of this, but...
well, long story short...
I was doing some pre-wedding photos with the bride, and as she changed outfits i just couldn't help myself from getting in on the action!
So, there you have it...I transgressed, No-one knew, the bride was happy...and trust me, so was I!

Oh! "Bribe?"
Sorry...

I'll get my coat...
Filthy beast lol at a wedding of all places is nothing sacred?

To be fair, Pete999, she wasn't married just then! LOL!
If it had been AFTER the wedding then obviously it wouldn't have happened!

...until after the honeymoon!

In Albania it was quicker to get a car stolen to order than hire one. And the hire car we got from Hertz was a cut and shut...

In Albania it was quicker to get a car stolen to order than hire one. And the hire car we got from Hertz was a cut and shut...
Figures ! ! ! ! ! !

I and a team of other employees done all m&e on a vip property as a thank you for being awarded an as yet to be filled contract - i say vip i don't mean celeb or famous just vip....title and organisation im afraid im not indulging in lol. Yeah it worked the firm got a good years work out of that plus ongoing.
Dover customs litterally took a bottle of scotch from my rather hefty stash of 30 bottles it was xmas eve and they suggested that i might like to donate one of my over limit bottles for their xmas party - I had zero issue with this little arrangement at all - glenfiddich malt paid £6.45 per bottle on the boat - my family and friends were very happy when i turned up back in Scotland before that new years eve with all the malts sorted. True story didn't charge anybody more than it cost and gave a few to family ect. But yeah the bribe was a cool £6.45 lol.

not quite the same story but about 20 years ago I got to know this guy who was iffy to say the least ,he had fingers in the uae I cant spell dubia hahaha
anyway he offered me 30k to burn his house down so he can claim on his insurance ,I did refuse without thinking but it was a lot of money and id never seen 30k before

Reply to Best Bribe you have been involved in! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock