Discuss Best certificate software in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

dave.w

Hi,

I'm looking into buying a certificate software, as im not a massive company and it wont be producing 50 certs a week im looking for a cheap one. i would like some advice/recommendations on what to go for. i have been looking at the castline or amtech both basic ones are £199 which i can live with but i as im not a computer wizard i want something straight foward and simple to use, also do these come with e/m lighting certs because on commercial job they want these.

Thanks.

Have started using Amtech, really quick & professional looking will produce charts, circuit details etc. Really like it.

I've used Amtech for about 3 years, used to like it but 2012 is terrible. I've also used Tysoft "Easy Cert" and think it's a lot better than Amtech. Easy Cert for me, no contest !

PIR forms do what I need, mind you, they're Cornish based so I'm a little biased. Good tech support though.

Coming soon a Free / Pay per use from NICEIC - epxpected within the month.

I use formfill software by castline systems, it's a yearly subscription but it automatically updates itself when you load it up, the software also works with android / iPhone or tablets and then syncs with your computer for ease of certificate filling out.

I have been using Amtech Fasttest for about 4 years and I still think its head and shoulders above the rest, and I have tried most of others already mentioned!

Yes 2012 had a few hiccups and teething problems but we got there eventually with patch 5 lol. I have been running 2013 now from just before Christmas and I have to say everything seems to be running smoothly! But each to their own I suppose! :)

Easycert for me, you can fill in certs on iPad and copy them over to your desktop, as with many you can download free trial for 14 days.

I like icertifi on iOS. Works well. And I can do cert and email straight away.

Reply to Best certificate software in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock