Discuss Best FiT provider ever? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Worcester

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Most impressed with Good Energy - they are physically open today 12noon - 6pm (Sunday 11th dec 2011) to take in applications, email them or call them they'll check all is OK and issue an acknowledgement

Their phone lines are open today.

They'll take anyone! You don't need to be a supply customer of theirs:

Tel: 01249 766090 0845 456 1640
Web: https://bitly.com/Good_Energy
Form: Print it fill it in, scan it, View attachment FeedinTariffsignupform.pdf
send it to: [email protected]
with
a) Photocopy of Passport, Drivers licence etc (Proof of ID)
and
b) Proof of Ownership (Invoice etc)

From their site:
Feed-in Tariff application process | Good Energy

• By hand – We must receive your application before midnight on the 11th of December. To help as many people as possible qualify for the highest rate of FIT the Good Energy offices will be open at certain times over the weekend of the 10th and 11th of December – keep an eye on our website for more details.
  • By email – it must be received before midnight on the 11th of December.
  • By FTP link – it must be received before midnight on the 11th of December.

And E.on seem to be working at the moment because I have just had an email saying the last installation I did (my own 8kW) is now registered from Friday.
And relax........................

Reply to Best FiT provider ever? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
If it helps: Due to the recent Department of Energy and Climate Change announcement, we need to receive all posted documents by Special Delivery...
Replies
Views
stavtoon
S
J
So we’ve got our new Solar PV system fitted and commissioned. Managed a nice 17.5 kwh today, but we need to get it registered with a FIT provider...
Replies
Views
PengEF
P
A
Had my 3.92kW system commissioned last Thursday. Spoke to EDF on the phone last Weds, they then emailed me the application form. Was advised...
Replies
Views
darrens1973
D
F
thought I'd copy this here Hopefully you will have seen the briefing document that we issued earlier this week and we will be following this up...
Replies
Views
flamefix
F
A
Renewable Heat Incentive to open for applications 25 November 2011 Press Ref: 11/101 Businesses and communities across Britain will from Monday...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock