Discuss Best label machine in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tim

-
Reaction score
Evening,

I busted my label machine today, any recommendations for an upgrade? One that doesnt leave a mile of blank tape each side of the text.

Cheers,
Tim

I'm currently looking for a labelling machine too. I'm edging towards getting the dymo rhino 5200 or 6000, Cant give an opinion but would be interested to hear other peoples views.

Cheers for the replies,

The brother
range is good. Regarding the blank tape each side of the text, you're obviously not formatting it right

I didnt relise there was an option to shorten the blank tape, probably should have read the instructions

Reply to Best label machine in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I have a small question about inspection interval labels. We all know to fit one of these labels with the relevant date upon completion of...
Replies
Views
I have a scenario where there is a three phase DB in a commercial property where there are mixture of three phase and single phase washing...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a professional coffe machine working at 220 V and it currently drain about 2,5 kW of power. I have made this simple and horrible...
Replies
Views
Whats the best labeller to get for general labelling, plus I really want one that you can print the circuit label strip off for a consumer unit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a power outlet that has no power coming to it. The breakers all appear to be untripped (I turned them off & on again to make...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock