Discuss Best place to purchase Ryfield board in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not very helpful Davesparks.

Why not? How else do you find the best price for something other than looking for it?

It would be no more helpful for everyone to answer with the name of their preferred supplier.

It's probably quicker to do a Google search than it is to post a thread on here anyway.

Why not? How else do you find the best price for something other than looking for it?

It would be no more helpful for everyone to answer with the name of their preferred supplier.

It's probably quicker to do a Google search than it is to post a thread on here anyway.

I know what you mean, but it does no harm people asking.

Cheers fellas

Had spoke with my wholesaler and they were having trouble contacting ryfeild I’m guessing they’re shut at the moment.

They gave me a ball park figure and checked a few online so hopefully not too far out .

appreciate the help .

lee

Reply to Best place to purchase Ryfield board in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I am not a electrician. I wondered if anyone can help with identifying which isolation switch is required. I have UK power networks coming...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for some options to provide surge protection to a 100a TPN sub main to be wired 60m from the origin Im currently looking at...
Replies
Views
Hi, as I’m trying to grow my little business I keep coming across many obstacles namely trying to join a competent trade scheme. NAPIT seem to be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you're very well. (The switch goes to a 10W LED) Is the above wiring going to be safe please, especially given the way the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you could share your experience and advice regarding supply 50 flats in 5 storey block of flats. We get 3 x 430A supply. What...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock