Discuss Best soffit lighting in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

is there any chance of water or condensation getting into them from the rear?
although they say IP65, this only applies to the front of the light, IP20 is the rating from behind.

Combination of both!
7.5w IMO is too powerful for soffit lights and the 4.4w fitting is 4000k only (I would personally go for 3000k)

If it was for myself I would use fittings with replaceable lamps but the integral lamps ones are all pretty similar TBH, just a matter of finding ones with the output you require!

ihaveused the V50s on a few jobs. customers delighted with them, esp. asyou can select warm or cool white.

We installed these into the soffits of over 10 properties over the last two years. 8W versions also available and I believe there's a CCT version as well now.

As someone mentioned above, don't go too bright or it looks cack (technical term)

Reply to Best soffit lighting in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

First time poster here seeking a little advice/confirmation I have spurred off to a fused switch and from there running two 2.5mm cables to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to this and I'm looking for someone to review my wiring diagram. I'm not sure if I need a fuse block because I'm using an XTM...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Mega Downlight Deal - Don't miss out! Taking place from August 18th to 20th, we're offering an incredible promotion for...
Replies
Views
Ive got an old T5 (or4?) fitting to change to LED, but its built into the kitchen cabinet between two shelves of glass. Is there any like this...
Replies
Views
This weekend at Electrical2Go we are offering the Ansell Prism pro (APRIP/1) for just £6.95 ex VAT ! These are one of our best-selling...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock