Discuss Best way to hide a high waste bath/shower pipe? in the Plumbers' Talk - Plumbers Talk Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

I'm not a sparky but I know a couple ;-)
Staff member
Admin
Best way to hide a high waste bath/shower pipe?
Hi guys.

So at present in my bathroom I have a bath and panelling that runs for approximately 2.5m along the wall. This hides a high waste pipe (one that doesn’t go under the floor of the bathroom) which runs along the wall. Next to this is my toilet, and this same pipe that is hidden by the bath panelling is then exposed but is mostly hidden by the toilet, so no big deal. However, I want to remove the bath and replace it with a walk-in shower. The problem here is that it is too big of a...

Best way to hide a high waste bath/shower pipe? - Click here for more on this tilers talk!

Hi guys.

So at present in my bathroom I have a bath and panelling that runs for approximately 2.5m along the wall. This hides a high waste pipe (one that doesn’t go under the floor of the bathroom) which runs along the wall. Next to this is my toilet, and this same pipe that is hidden by the bath panelling is then exposed but is mostly hidden by the toilet, so no big deal. However, I want to remove the bath and replace it with a walk-in shower. The problem here is that it is too big of a...

UKPlumbersForums.co.uk is the biggest plumbing forum online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • Black

Votes: 30 33.7%

Electrician Talk