Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Best website to Purchase Texecom / hikvision if not in the trade? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi there,

As the title suggests i am after an alarm and cctv system, but i am having trouble purchasing the products i want as i am not in the trade a lot of websites only sell to registered installers not end users?

any help would be much appreciated hank you

=]

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
register with risco group as an installer. then you can go on 1 day courses (Manchester, and free) to learn how to install. it's not texecom, but good competitive gear. all capable of mobile phone apps comms.

Texecom isnt regulated. They are very pro helping any DIY installer as long as you arent an idiot who should read the manual first.

as UNG said cctvcentral is an excellent bet or security warehouse will sell to anyone with a debit card.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Best website to Purchase Texecom / hikvision if not in the trade? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom