Discuss BG jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sedgy34

Requirements
You MUST have the following as a minimum

With a clear focus on customer awareness and the commercial aims of British Gas you will carry out installations and repairs to wiring systems and central heating wiring systems within customers' premises to the highest standards with a clear focus on efficiency, safety and customer satisfaction.
You MUST hold City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Installation Theory Practice Parts 1&2 or equivalent
You MUST hold City & Guilds 2382 B.S 7671 IEE Wiring Regulations Electrical Installation
You MUST be able to demonstrate current practical experience in domestic electrical work
Hold a current full manual driving licence valid for use within the UK
Competent in the safe operation of all necessary equipment
Computer literacy in order to operate customer related information systems
Responsibilities
Maintain good customer relations at all times
Work as part of a team with the Line Manager and other Technical staff within the area.
Maintain good working relations and communicate regularly with the support team in the operational centre regarding workload issues etc.
Positively promote British Gas, applying the British Gas Values in all day to day activities.
Key Success Factors: maintained customer satisfaction levels, maintained minimum service delivery levels in line with productivity targets & number of return visits.
The Individual
You will have excellent customer relationship and communication skills
You must be self-reliant, responsible and able to demonstrate pride and effort in anything you undertake
You must demonstrate the ability to effectively prioritise work loads
You will have excellent problem solving skills to diagnose defects
You will have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
You will be confident in product promotion and providing best advice to customers
As the public face of British Gas you will need to present the company's world-class image at all times, through the quality of your work and the way you deal with customers and the public at large.
Benefits
Competitive Monthly salary
Tools and van stock materials supplied
New van every four years
Latest laptop technology
Additional training opportunities after qualification
37 hour week
Paid holiday entitlement
Pension scheme
Sick pay scheme
Company share schemes
Sharesave
Share Incentive Plan
Great career prospects
Discount given on Centrica products

you forgot the being able to sleep at night after the customer is billed ÂŁ80+VAT per hour of your time, when half of it was spent in selling a new c/h boiler, maintenance contract and whatever else is flavour of the month.

I had one last week, British Gas have told me my electrics are dangerous. Turns up and it was there was no RCD on there new boiler that BG charged them 3k for..

Mind you they also quoted ÂŁ550 for db which when I quoted ÂŁ290 for they were happy..

I had one last week, British Gas have told me my electrics are dangerous. Turns up and it was there was no RCD on there new boiler that BG charged them 3k for..

Mind you they also quoted ÂŁ550 for db which when I quoted ÂŁ290 for they were happy..

how else will they pay for their rubbish adverts??

Reply to BG jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net