Discuss BGB - Strange lines in the book? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the strange vertical lines in their book? For example on page 164/165 in the right hand side there are various short vertical lines. These appear to lesser or greater extents on many other pages. Does anyone know what these are for?

BGB big green book, god i'm thick i'd seen this mentioned in loads of posts and thought it was something special

shouldn't realy have said this, anyone else care to say they didn't know what BGB was

quick save face i did know what the lines meant though!!

they are lay lines so as the IET can find it's way to stonehenge to get inspiration for the next cash cow

Reply to BGB - Strange lines in the book? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, Fairly new to the forum I think I'm in the right thread. I'm hoping to get some advice. I originally served my apprenticeship as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock