Discuss blackest panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Have you found a panel blacker than the penlight delta black?

How black are the sun power signature blacks? does anyone have a photo of them? or even a data sheet? I can't seem to find the data sheet for them anywhere just for the normal 327W panel.

Are there any other completely black panels?

If you're not limited on roof area/space then you should look at the Solar Frontier CIS panels - extremely dark, sleek and all one tone as no busbars/individual cells etc. Higher yield per kWp than crystalline Si too.

Yes well it's only a 12 panel system so 260 is good, I've looked at datasheet and price but datasheet doesn't always represent what they actually look like in the flesh! May ask Rexell for a photo

Reply to blackest panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Heeelp! I have an 11kW/21A motor which is attached to a hydraulic power pack. I have replaced the old panels with new, using the same star delta...
Replies
Views
I am a retired Electrician and started looking at Solar Power, (Black Magic to me), after much reading of "How To", I decided to build myself a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, total newbie to the forum. I sincerely hope that those in the know-how would be able to assist me. On my semi-detached house we have an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would love some help understanding an issue I’m having on a 16mm SWA cable running from the CU in my house to the CU in the shed. I believe...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock