Discuss bloody computers and everything that gets in. in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

there is a block button in outlook, if it works at all, it only blocks a specific sender's email, all the spam i am getting is different random letters before the @, then all the same domain.

Try adding an asterisk (not the Viking) to the address (*@site.com) - that should just look out for anything for that given domain and trash it, whether it's [email protected], [email protected] or anything else.

Try adding an asterisk (not the Viking) to the address (*@site.com) - that should just look out for anything for that given domain and trash it, whether it's [email protected], [email protected] or anything else.
how do i do that? remember you're talking to a guy that knows more about the Moon that about computers.

Reply to bloody computers and everything that gets in. in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

"Hello All", Last Night and Today I have been having problems using the Forum - I keep getting a message about the Forum running a `long script`...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G
R
Hi BiggsSolar I have read many of your posts and you come across as a professional person who wants to do the right thing, both for your...
Replies
Views
rt1200
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock