Discuss Board change on 16mm tails in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I thought that's what the sun was for ? ?
Gets a bit chilly at night like to snuggle outside don't
If tncs then that's fair enough. 16mm live and neutral tails will be fine thoufh
It is a
If tncs then that's fair enough. 16mm live and neutral tails will be fine thoufh
They noted its tncs earth goes directly into the CU it says PME installation
They are both correct then, earth needs upgrading before board change?

For everybody who takes a responsible view on reducing emissions for the sake of the planet and future generations there's somebody else who couldn't care less. I'm no Eco Warrior by any means but I really struggle with seeing any sense at all in outdoor heaters. Just put on a coat or go indoors ffs.

For everybody who takes a responsible view on reducing emissions for the sake of the planet and future generations there's somebody else who couldn't care less. I'm no Eco Warrior by any means but I really struggle with seeing any sense at all in outdoor heaters. Just put on a coat

Makes.people feel a little more comfortable outside dave

I just don't see any sense in it at all.
My nan likes to sit outside it helps her reminisce will put a coat on or thick jumper but needs to be warm can't have a fire pit because of the kids

I can understand trying to accommodate your nans wishes but it's the kids who could end up with a horrible world to live in , it's bad enough already.

Reply to Board change on 16mm tails in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello Need to replace a distribution board in the next few weeks to allow for more circuits to be installed in January. Existing is a TT system...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I wonder if I can get some opinion on my deliberations on an old TPN installation with numerous 1P sub-boards wired up with 16mm T&E...
Replies
Views
Hello again, Was looking at installing yet another dedicated consumer box for my EV charger off the henley blocks and i noticed that a meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been tasked with a kitchen rewire. The current DB is fed by a 16mm armoured. There is a split load old contactum DB which I don’t...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock