Discuss Board size in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SJD

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When you say only 19cm height available, is that a hard limit e.g. due to brickwork or is there a cupboard or meter board you could move or alter? How about a photo of the space?

SparkyChick

Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Dave, please don't make multiple posts for the same question... it tends to irritate people and makes any discussion harder to follow.

Having had a quick scamper around numerous suppliers, I think you are going to struggle.

As @SJD says, a little more information about the limitations and a picture may help immensely.

Reaction score
Dave, please don't make multiple posts for the same question... it tends to irritate people and makes any discussion harder to follow.

Having had a quick scamper around numerous suppliers, I think you are going to struggle.

As @SJD says, a little more information about the limitations and a picture may help immensely.
Sorry.

I wasn't signed in
I signed in and it presented a blank post so I rewrote

Reaction score
When you say only 19cm height available, is that a hard limit e.g. due to brickwork or is there a cupboard or meter board you could move or alter? How about a photo of the space?
I've just realised....
Bottom is the meter. Above is a cable trunk then the bottom of a shelf However....

I can build it out past the trunk which will probably buy me enough room.

Thanks for sparking the idea!

Reply to Board size in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.