Discuss Bogus Pv charity work in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rb1

As anyone been randomly contacted by a foreign sounding guy over the past week regarding doing some pv installs on behalf of charity's? We got a call Monday from this guy in question saying that he as 2000 installs across the country and is recruiting teams. For a £200 up front fee (which is then paid back) they come and do a property inspection to make sure your premises are safe before they start delivering materials and giving you job addresses, the rates for the installs are £900 for a 12 panel system & a £1000 for a 14-16 panel system. I'm intrigued to see if anyone else as been contacted. Personally we smell a rat but I thought I'd see if anyone else is in the same boat.

Cheers

Reply to Bogus Pv charity work in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I am new to the forum so be nice! I used to install solar PV systems back when the tariffs were still good, and I've never had to go...
Replies
Views
We had a PV/battery system was fitted in late May, and measurements showed it was working very well, but then a few weeks ago the old meter...
Replies
Views
D
Hello professionals out there! This is my first question on this forum. I am not a professional and have no electrical qualifications. I have a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 110823
D
I have installed several domestic 3 and 4kW PV systems over the last five or six years and a few 10KW systems but i dont have experience with...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, A cable from my solar PV panel to the inverter was accidentally cut. The PV panels had some safety mechanism installed and the guy who cut...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock