Discuss Bookin a holiday - Greece! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

andrew692003

Ok lads I'm looking to book a holiday to Greece shortly, in particular a small town called Lindos. Does anyone have any experiences of Greece or any reccomendations?

Cheers

Ok lads I'm looking to book a holiday to Greece shortly, in particular a small town called Lindos. Does anyone have any experiences of Greece or any reccomendations?

Cheers

Have been to Greece number of times including Lindos on Rhodes.

Are you going self catering or hotel, Marias is not a bad resturant as is the bar which next to it.

St Pauls bay is not bad for sun bathing and swimming

Hate the beach, well more like the sand and salt water so I'm looking for a nice quiet hotel with a good pool cos that's where I'll be spending my time. I'm a bit of an old man when it comes to holidays now, so I tend to just laze around the pool, read some books and go out for a good meal and a bottle of wine.

Looking at the Lindos Blu resort, quite fancy but I work hard all year and like to have a nice holiday once a year.

Thanks for the comments tho, keep them coming.

Cheers

We've been to Rhodes 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years. Always stayed at a little family run place in Pefkos which is about 3 miles from Lindos - Eleni Apartments. Lindos is a busy town with plenty of bars, restaurants and shops. The night life goes on till the early hours. If you want somwhere quieter try Pefkos and visit Lindos for a few nights out.

say hello to Theo if you get to the place.

Lesbos mate, Lesbos.

It's pronounced 'Lezvoss' so just say it that way whenever talking to the mrs and Bob's your aunties live-in lover.

Thanks for the posts lads. We've decided to go for a 2 week stay in Lindos at the Memories Hotel and will be booking at the end of the week!

Cheers

Reply to Bookin a holiday - Greece! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net