• Latest offer from Electrical2Go! >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD (This Week Hand Dryers) <<
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Books did not sell-PRICE LOWER in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Damon

Hi guys,

2 books didnt sell and I have lowered the price, they are invaluble if you are studying level 2 & 3 electrical installation, grab a bargain reposted on ebay!!!!
level 3.jpglevel 2.jpg
Basic Electrical Installation Level 2-2330 Tech Cert on eBay (end time 18-Jan-11 18:34:51 GMT)

Sorry mate only got the Green LEVEL 2 Book left and postage via 1st class recorded delivery is £5.24p(OUCH)Didnt realise it would be that expensive, Wont be able to post Friday due to work commitments but if still interested will check back later and contact with PAYPAL DETAILS etc....

Reply to Books did not sell-PRICE LOWER in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I need to see the modules contained in the books of level 2 and 3. I would be very grateful if someone could send some photos with...
Replies
Views
So I've been wanting to enter the electrical trade for quite some time, I'll try and keep my query as brief and as straightforward as possible ...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its been a while while since I posted on here, but I'll get right to it. Basically i I done my NVQ level 2 in electrical installation...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, selling all my electrical books on EBAY!! Please check em out. IEE 17th Edition regs Book Excellent condition on eBay (end time...
Replies
Views
Damon
D
P
I wanted to see what my solar equipment system was doing in real time when my system was installed so I brought a solar-log 200 web/wireless...
Replies
Views
puddy
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock