Discuss Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Stop it for God's sake I'll need rehab if you carry on with this carp

Why do these professional VDE kits come with a silly neon screwdriver as a tester?
Would be better having a non contact type as an early warning.

How many of the driver bits would you actually use?

It’s like a bad after taste! Why when you buy a professional kit of drivers do they think you’d be the type of person to need a neon. It muddys the water!
Why do these professional VDE kits come with a silly neon screwdriver as a tester?
Would be better having a non contact type as an early warning.

How many of the driver bits would you actually use?

That's not a screwdriver.... this is a screwdriver.

Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness $_86.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Nah if you are getting a wera VDE set, get the one with knobs on.

Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

can I borrow that from time to time GMES ,has I'm working on a job that needs that .
Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
:D

Of course you can mate, you'll probably want to borrow my adjustable as well, just make sure you clean them before you bring them back :D

Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness 3428652544_76e0db2fc4_b - EletriciansForums.net

Who’s that bloke on the nut?
My Bahco adjustables I bought in ‘86 they are so obviously the best.

That is art

Stop it for God's sake I'll need rehab if you carry on with this carp
Pete, are you alright mate or still in shock. Fellow members should have known better or given the warning to look away now as they do if the football results are on the TV and you haven't seen the match.

Who’s that bloke on the nut?
My Bahco adjustables I bought in ‘86 they are so obviously the best.

That is art
Think his names Bobby.

Dont know if any of you lot use instagram?
There are 2 feeds worth having a look at
one is the area sales manager up north for Wera tools
Chrissy Tool Rebel (@chrissy_toolrebel) • Instagram photos and videos - https://www.instagram.com/chrissy_toolrebel/
the feed is like tool ---- and full of nice looking kit.
another for pure comedy is flash bang electrical full of how not to do a job properly albeit mainly american ones.
Electrical memes and hacks☠️ (@flashbangelectrical) • Instagram photos and videos - https://www.instagram.com/flashbangelectrical/

Reply to Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock